Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sweet Girl's Pierced Ears, the visual

I've been blogging since June and if you've been reading for any amount of time, you know that I rarely ever post photos of the family and never yet of Sweet Girl's face. However, since the photo in question was taken when she was one and now she's going on six, I think it is safe.

Remembering the day of her ear piercing in anticipation of her first birthday photos made me want to go see the photos. I would have posted one with the original post, but we didn't have the photos on our new computer. I had to do a bit of searching to find them, but find them I did. Viewing them today reminded me of what a little beauty she was (and still is, if I do say so myself).

So without further ado, I give you my Sweet Girl in 2001, with freshly pierced ears:










Here are some comments from this post:
Geekwif said...
Ohhhh. I'd almost forgotten just how dang cute that little girl was. Not that she's not still adorable, but you know.... Glad you got the photos working on Blogger. It was worth the wait.

Star said...
Absolutely beautiful.

Susan said...
How pretty is she! Wow! :)

princssis said...
I don't think I ever saw the one with her on the chair - how cute! The other one is awesome, too!

owlhaven said...
how cute!
Mary, mom to many

kenju said...
What a precious child! I love these photos, BG.

No comments: