Monday, August 29, 2005

Good Night Everyone

This is Blond Girl's hubby writing to you tonight. BG worked her little tushy to the bone today and retired to bed early. She was so tired she couldn't get up enough energy to blog. I was using the computer for my trip and she came out and said " Honey, can you log in and tell everyone I am too tired and will blog tomorrow?" Being the great and helpful husband I am, I agreed.

I know what you are thinking, "How is it possible to be too tired to blog, especially when BG is famous for blogging in the middle of the night when she can't sleep?" I don't know the answer to that, but I would hate to have her smack her head on the keyboard repeatedly as she was nodding off just to blog. I don't want to see a bruise on her forehead that reads "QWERTY". That would make me point and laugh and BG hates it when I do that.

Well, hope you all have a good night and come back and see what BG has blogged about. I have a feeling it may be about this post and me being banned from posting for her from now on!



Here's some comments from this post:
Geekwif said...
No! No banning! The QWERTY joke made me LOL! Hope you get (got) a good night's sleep.

Paul said...
Are you serious? That's how you get that? I thought I was born with this weird QWERTY birthmark.

No comments: