Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Mommy brags on Sweet Girl....

Sweet Girl was playing on the computer today while I made dinner. She was on POGO (thanks to my mom, who taught her about it) and she was playing a frog-jumping game. She called me out to see what she had done. In the IM portion, my little kindergarten girl had typed and submitted (verbatim - spelling and punctuation included) this comment; "Shoot! I allmost got the blue fly"

Be scared, people, be very scared. My girl knows how to IM. She will NEVER have a computer in her bedroom!

OK, bragging done. Read on for today's long post.


Here are some comments from this post:
Petite Mommy said...
LOL...that is totally cute! My son just turned 5 and when I am on IM he wants to type messages to the people I am talking too! He also says he wants to make his own websites like mommy and daddy does. He also has his own computer in his bedroom. It's not soo bad right now!

shpprgrl said...
and they say 'nothing' when we ask them what they learn at school! once my little one came to me and said...mommy i made you a new screensaver for your computer. she had, and she made one for each holiday too. that was probably 1st grade. just imagine what they'll be doing when they're our age.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...
How proud you must be. When I was a kid, I wasn't allowed to touch the family STEREO!

No comments: