Monday, April 10, 2006

I am finally, actually, really going to do it!

No, not tell you our names. I will never be ready to do that. But I have been blogging for almost a year and I feel like it's time to post a picture of the family. I've been seriously considering it since Geekwif posted The Truth and The Real Truth. Then Paul, who has never posted a photo, posted one of his daughters and another of him and his First Wife. Well, that inspired me and now I am ready. So, here we are this last Christmas. In fact, it was our Christmas card. I bet you can easily guess which one is Blond Girl, which one is Sweet Girl and which one is Champs.



Kinda funny, actually. I asked Champs if he felt it was safe for me to post it and he said, "Sure. Just tell them all that I'm a big man with an Irish-German temper. They won't mess with me." That's my man. You know, when we got married, we wrote our wedding vows. In addition to the classics - love, honor, respect and so forth, he promised to protect me and our children. And he has. I love how safe I feel with him.

I should have some great insight to post tonight, but I don't. Champs is leaving for his weekly three-day road trip tomorrow and I want to spend time with him before he leaves, so this is going to be a pretty quick post, actually.

Have a wonderful evening, everyone. I am going to go spend some time with my Champs and also read some more of "She's All That" by Kristen Billerbeck. Loving this book!



Here are some comments from this post:
Paul said...
Nice picture of happy people. Happy is the most important part. I can see that you're blessed.
Your family is so good-looking--we must be related.


Suzy said...
Awww how sweet!! I always wonder about the blogs I love...what the person looks like and the such. I even sometimes have this image in my head of each person when I visit their blog. I know, I'm weird that way. =o)

~~hugs~~

Geekwif said...
Hey, I know that picture! It was hanging on my refrigerator until I took everything down to pack in boxes. Nice to see your happy shiny faces again!

Russ said...
Hey Blondie...
Its me. Russ. Back to the land of Blogness.
I was lost but now I'm found.
Anyway, LOVE THE PIC!! That little girl is just adorable!! And it appears that you have no problem... that big dude in with you guys looks like he could kick some serious booty.

MissMeliss said...
Oh, sweet picture.

princssis said...
WOW! I'm so surprised! I NEVER thought you'd put "full-face" pictures on here.

Shannin said...
Great photo! SG is soooo cute!

Ginger said...
VERY nice photo! What a lovely family.

hotrodmama said...
Just browsing through your blogs and found your picture. Don't know if you'll get this as the pic was posted some time ago but I just want to tell you what a beautiful family you have. BG, do you know how pretty you are?
Love ya,
HRM

No comments: