Monday, June 20, 2005

Geekwif

Just a quick note about Geekwif; she's awesome! In girly-world, she's the yin to my yang. Where I am loud and boisterous, she is quiet and confident. Where I forget to stop talking, she remembers the value of silence. When I can't make up my mind, she is the voice of reason. Actually, she's a lot like the hubby, only without the fun parts and with a shopping gene, which makes her the perfect friend with whom to spend time. Actually, we tend to laugh at the fact that I am much like her husband ("Geek", of course, since she's Geekwif.) He is also talkative, outgoing and boisterous. Only he doesn't like to shop, which is, of course, why I am so valuable to her. Ah, girlfriends! Never turn your back on a good girlfriend; she's your line to sanity! a good girlfriend; she's your line to sanity!

No comments: