Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Morning Sweetgirlism

I need to leave for work in 26 minutes and I'm still in my PJ's, but I couldn't let this one pass.

This morning, Sweet Girl came to snuggle with me and Champs as she often does in the morning. It is a nice way for the family to wake up. As we were cuddled together, Champs let go a bit of a toot. "Sweet Girl!" he said. "Hey, that wasn't me!" she chirped.

"Mama!" he pointed. "Uh uh, innocent!" I protested, giggling.

"Well then, it must have been Gus", said my husband.

At this point, Sweet Girl sat up and proclaimed, "No, it wasn't the cat. Cats don't toot. When they need to do that, they go into the potty and make a fluff-up. I know they do. I know all about cats!"


And here are some comments from this post:
Geekwif said...
Too funny! So, is a fluff-up the same as a toot? I've never heard that one before.

Thumper said...
Heh.
She should come spend time with my cats. Max will not get on your lap, point his butt at your face, and cut loose. He *knows* what he's doing, and he's proud of it.
Maybe she can convince him a bathroom fluff-up is the way to go... ;)

Faith said...
Too funny. I always call a "toot" , "fluffing". As in " did somebody fluff"?

surcie said...
"Toot" and "fluff" up are much cuter terms than "farps", which is what my three-year-old son calls 'em.

No comments: