Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I want to want to

I want to want to blog. Do you know what I mean?

I've been unduly stressed lately; another hernia, an unsolved insurance issue, a run to the emergency room with my husband, the "uninsured brush-off", the pressing need to find a new job and I could go on and on.

I want to blog, but right now I can't see the forest for the trees. I try to keep an upbeat, energized blog and if I were to be writing now, I would just be spewing much un-needed stress onto y'all (I've moved far enough south to loosely use that term now)and not helping myself at all.

I will try to come back soon. I will try to visit soon. I know that taking off like this is costing me my readership, which pains me greatly - you'll never know how much - well, Geekwif will - but I digress. I want to keep my readership - in fact, soon I'll be posting some stuff you'll want to read as it is a lot of helpful home-running info. But for now, I just don't have the energy. I want to want to blog and I want to keep you all entertained, but it may be a couple more days before I'm ready. Enough to say that if you're one of my readers, please say hi and let me know you're still out there.

I promise to bounce back.

I always do.

God helping me, that is.

Maybe I just need to get my hair dyed again.


Here's some comments from this post:
Tracie said...
Don't worry about your readers! We will keep coming back!
No one expects you to be perky and upbeat everyday of your life--your blog is about you, and you are a real person with good times and bad times and hurts and struggles and we all understand that!
Give yourself some needed pampering and we will see you when you are in a "bloging space"....
Hi! I'm still out here! :)

JaneB (a silent reader...) said...
Hi! We all have these grey patches - don't worry, I'll keep checking back to see if you're blogging again yet, and will remember you in my prayers

Geekwif said...
No matter the color of your hair, you will always be The Blond Girl. Hey, maybe we could have a hair dying party at your place in a couple weeks! Now that would be fun!

kenju said...
I'm here, BG. By the way, your blog function is not to entertain us. If you don't feel like blogging, or if you do it it isn't upbeat, so what?! We will be here when you come back, no matter what. I hope you are feeling better soon.

princssis said...
Keep your chin up! Like you said, God is helping you through all this, even if it seems he's not. Remember "Footprints"? God is carrying you now. Keep trusting in Him and you'll see how.
Getting a refreshed hairdo always helps lift the spirits.
I'm here! I'm here!

lilone7 said...
Hang in there all will work out. And you know sometimes it is alright to write about stuff that is not upbeat. I know about the time constraints for blogging all to well. Hope things settle for you.

Susan said...
Hey....I'm here if you need me! :)

Suzy said...
Nah....skip the hair dye and take a few days off girl! It's what you need to do, and those of us loyal ones will still be here. Loyal and true....yup we will! =)

7:25 PM
Cori said...
Hang in there! I really miss having you right downstairs where we could go talk and walk. Hugs!!

No comments: