Thursday, January 22, 2009

OMG!!!!

Yes, yes, YES... I know I have to write part two of my revelation/reclamation/resolution post. But I haven't been there lately.

I've been focusing on something else. The roots of it all.

After 2 1/2 years here in Champaign (has it been that long already?!?!)

we

bought

a

house!!!!!


AAUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

OK. I'm going to bed now to continue my freaking out in the privacy of my room. I wonder when/if I'll ever fall asleep?


A couple of comments:
Thumper said...

CONGRATS!!!! I know your excitement (and anxiety!) because we just bought a house, and moved in last week. It feels funny to be that excited over something people do every day, but c'mon! IT'S A HOUSE!!!

Major, major congrats and squeals!

12:35 PM
Blogger David said...

That is so cool
glad you found a 'keeper"
now for all the fun paperwork.
praying God blesses you

No comments: