Monday, April 9, 2007

Yawn, stretch... Good morning.

Have you ever awoken from a dream that was so real you can still smell and taste it, but so convoluted that you struggle to explain it? The kind of dream that leaves you feeling as though you haven't slept at all and haunts you all day long?

You have? Good.

Because that is the best way for me to explain why I've been gone for so long. Our lives the last month have been like an intense dream - or a really bad soap opera. And, by the way, I hate soap operas. One of my failings is that when I get stressed and frustrated, I tend to withdraw. So I haven't been reading blogs or writing in mine. Even poor Geekwif has had to subsist with only phone calls and text messages from me this last month. Yes, I know - I am a wimp.

We're coming out of it, though, step by step, and some good things are happening for our family. I will write soon; I just have to determine the best way to synopsize our experiences without missing the important things or adding so much I bore you all to tears.

Rest assured, we are well... dazed, but well.

No comments: