Thursday, August 10, 2006

Signing Off for a Few Days....

Hello friends!

Well, the big move is almost here. Today was the last day at our jobs for me and Champs. Sweet Girl is at Grandma's for her last "overnight" in Minnesota and Champs and I are finishing up the packing. Our friendly computer is about to be lovingly nested in packing material, so I have to sign off for a few days. Tomorrow we load the truck, Saturday we drive all day and Sunday we unload. I'll be back to my blog as soon as I can be, on that you can bet... and, I might have a little surprise!

In the meantime, I want to say "thank you" to all of you who have offered up your best wishes, prayers and help. Every word means the world to us. If you've left me a comment with a "good luck" message that I haven't responded to, be assured that I've read it and I will respond soon. I haven't yet just because I've been running at mach 3 to get everything done! :-)

TTFN - my next post will be from Hometown City, Another State (otherwise known as Illinois)...


Here are some comments from this post:
princssis said...
Awaiting your arrival! Hope the packing and driving all go well! We'll see you Sunday!

Geekwif said...
Have a good trip. I'm gonna miss you!!!
(Guess I better get to work on that "surprise", huh?) ;-)

HolyMama! said...
hi! looking forward to that surprise. happy homewarming, blond family!

No comments: