Monday, January 16, 2006

Sweet Girlisms

I am going to try to post Sweet Girlisms as they happen. They won't be part of my normal 2-step posting and will occur whenever. This is the best way to capture these gems as they are given. They're priceless, you know.

My brother-in-law, Motor, just celebrated his 25th birthday on Christmas Eve. Since we were visiting Hometown City for the holidays, Sweet Girl was there to witness the celebration. It must have made an impact. Sweet Girl has been talking about what it will be like when she is an adult. Then yesterday as we were driving, out of the blue, Sweet Girl proclaimed,

"Mom, when I am 25 I will be a woman just like Uncle Motor!"


Here's a few comments from this post:
kenju said...
Yes, indeed, toooo funny!

princssis said...
LOL! I was debating whether to tell Motor about this. I haven't........YET.
Hee-hee

Russ said...
Hey Blondie...
My mother remembers every cutsie little thing my siblings and I ever said. And she manages to bring them up at the most inappropriate times.
Good luck with that...

No comments: